Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Living Faith Church 1st September 2020 [Tuesday] – Covenant Hour Of Prayer

 


Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 1st September 2020 – With Bishop David Oyedepo


Intercession 1: Father,thank You for Your manifest presence in our midst, both as a Church and as individuals all through the month of August which has resulted in diverse blessings upon our lives

Psa. 103:1-3(Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases)

Intercession 2:Father, continue to grant open doors towards full delivery of the Church planting mandate in this Church this year

Rev. 3:8(behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:)

Intercession 3: Father, baptize every member of this church with the Spirit of Obedience, thereby positioning us for the full delivery of the prophetic packages for the year

Num. 14:24. (But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.)

Intercession 4:Father, we destroy all satanic manipulations targeted at stalling the growth of this church, resulting in Breaking-Limit order of Church growth this year

Mat. 16:18(I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it)


Covenant hour of prayer is written by Bishop David O. Oyedepo, Bishop Oyedepo is a Nigerian Christian author, architect, preacher, and the founder and presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel

No comments:

Post a Comment