Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Living Faith Church 8th September 2020 [Tuesday] – Covenant Hour Of Prayer



Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines 8th September 2020 – With Bishop David Oyedepo.


Intercession 1: Father, grant every Winner grace to please you in all our way, so we can continue to enjoy divine presence that makes the difference – Jn 8:29(And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him)

Intercession 2: Father, silence the voice of the stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts from being established in this Church for life– Jn. 10:28 (And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand)

Intercession 3: Father, turn every Winner on our harvest field in this prophetic season into a sharp threshing instrument for effectiveness in reaping harvest of souls into the kingdom – Isa. 41:15 (Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff.)

Intercession 4: Father, let the zeal of Your house consume every Winner towards the full delivery of Operation 10 for Christ 2020 – 1 Cor. 9:22(To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.)

Intercession 5: Father, let the prophetic word of (minimum double) double the attendance record of last year be confirmed in this Church this year– 1 Kgs 8:15(Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, which spake with his mouth unto David my father, and hath with his hand fulfilled it)


Covenant hour of prayer is written by Bishop David O. Oyedepo, Bishop Oyedepo is a Nigerian Christian author, architect, preacher, and the founder and presiding bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel…

No comments:

Post a Comment