Tuesday, October 27, 2020

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 27TH OCTOBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO*

 


*COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 27TH OCTOBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO*


*INTERCESSION 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, empower every Winner with grace for steadfastness in stewardship towards the full delivery of the church growth agenda so as not to miss our rewards*

1 Cor. 15:58 (Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.)


*INTERCESSION 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, we decree null and void every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this Church, leading to massive influx of multitudes in this prophetic season*

Isa. 54: 15 (Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.)


*INTERCESSION 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, ransom this nation from every power that want to destroy her destiny*

Hos. 13:14(I will ransom them from the power of the grave… I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.)


*INTERCESSION 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, thereby establishing them in this Church for life*

Jn. 9:25 (He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.)


*INTERCESSION 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, let this Church be minimum twice its average attendance of 2019 before this prophetic season is over*

Isa. 14:27 (For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?)

No comments:

Post a Comment