Tuesday, October 6, 2020

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 6TH OCTOBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

 


*COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 6TH OCTOBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO*


*INTERCESSION 1: Father, make every service all through this prophetic season, a service of encounter for all worshippers, resulting in diverse testimonies*

Zph. 3:17 (The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.)


*INTERCESSION 2: Father, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, thereby establishing them in this Church for life*

Jn. 9:25 (He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.)


*INTERCESSION 3: Father, endue every winner with unusual passion for souls, thereby bringing many into the kingdom and this church this prophetic season*

Jn.4:34(Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work)


*INTERCESSION 4: Father, continue to grant open doors towards full delivery of the Church planting mandate in this Church this year*

Rev. 3:8 (behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it:)


*INTERCESSION 5: Father, let this Church be minimum twice its average attendance of 2019 before this prophetic season is over*

Isa. 14:27 (For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?)

No comments:

Post a Comment