Thursday, November 5, 2020

COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 5TH NOVEMBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO

 


*COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 5TH NOVEMBER 2020 – WITH BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO*



*INTERCESSION 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, execute vengeance upon every resistance of hell against ongoing revival, resulting in the multiplication of disciples in this Church in this prophetic season*

Mat. 16:18 (…I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.)


*INTERCESSION 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to empower every Winner with grace for tireless engagement in this prophetic season, so as to be listed among the rising giants*

Dan. 12:3 (And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.)


*INTERCESSION 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, thereby establishing them in this Church for life*

Jn. 9:25 (He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.)


*INTERCESSION 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, send Your reaper-angels to take over our harvest field all through this prophetic season, drafting multitudes into this Church for their salvation and breakthroughs*

Mat. 13:39 (The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.)


*INTERCESSION 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, let this Church be minimum twice its average Sunday attendance of 2019 on or before November 29, 2020*

Ezk. 36:37 (Thus saith the Lord God; I will yet for this be enquired of by the house of Israel, to do it for them; I will increase them with men like a flock.)

No comments:

Post a Comment