Wednesday, February 3, 2021

WINNERS CHAPEL COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES – 3RD FEBRUARY 2021.

 


*WINNERS CHAPEL COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES – 3RD FEBRUARY  2021.*


*INTERCESSION 1:Father, in the name of Jesus, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, thereby establishing them in this Church for life*

Jn. 9:25 (He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.)


*INTERCESSION 2: Father, in the name of Jesus, decree the destruction of every satanic opposition to the continuous growth of this Church, resulting in the multiplication of followers of Christ this year*

Is 8:9-10 (Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. [11] For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,)


*INTERCESSION 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the Word in season in every service, resulting in all-round rest; thereby attracting many more to Christ and this Church*

Isa. 50:4 (The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary...)


*INTERCESSION 4: Father, in the name of Jesus, let your mighty hand continue to be upon all our newly planted Churches for sustainable growth and establishment*

Act. 2:47 (Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.)


*INTERCESSION 5: Father, in the name of Jesus, grant every worshipper an encounter with your power at the midweek service tonight, resulting in supernatural turnaround testimonies*

Cor. 3:18. (But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.)

No comments:

Post a Comment